Yes, the Microblading method is a type of semi permanent make-up, but the procedure is completely different and its result is distinct from the results of permanent pigmentation. We use the procedure to create a perfectly natural look and thus distance ourselves from traditional methods of so-called
ABOUT MICROBLADING METHOD
The Microblading method of eyebrow treatment is a relatively new method that offers the freedom of modelling and creating perfect brows. This method can be used in any situation, whether it is a health condition (alopecia, chemotherapy), permanent eyebrow damage due to many years of plucking, if you are not happy with the shape of your eyebrows, you desire thicker and fuller brows, you want to refresh your look, or if you simply desire perfect eyebrows.
WHY CHOOSE MICROBLADING
- Does not look like a tattoo (felt pen effect),
- The pigments do not change their basic colours (they do not turn red or green, as is the case with classic permanent make-up),
- There is no bleeding,
- There is no swelling or redness after the treatment,
- The possibility of rectifying every drawn hair, as opposed to working with a machine,
- The result is a natural look, with no mistakes and no felt pen effect,
- The procedure is less painful,
- The procedure is faster than that of the permanent technique,
- The pigments that are used are combined with the natural colour of the eyebrows,
- Every drawn hair enriches the natural appearance of the existing eyebrows.
- Because every hair on the missing part of your eyebrow is stroked in individually, thus achieving a 100% natural look
- Because the shape of eyebrows is created according to your facial physiognomy
- Because you’re tired of drawing your eyebrows every morning
- Because you want to look natural even when you’re at sea or during sports,
- or because you want to wake up already groomed Because the end result is adjusted to fit your hair colour and skin tone and the structure of your existing eyebrows
- Because it’ll make your face look happy and youthful
- Because you’ll improve your self-confidence
- We use AC pigments (mineral pigments that are non-toxic and hypoallergenic) Working conditions are 100% sterile
- Strict hygienic conditions are enforced
- The pigments we inject into the skin remain visible for up to 1 year, however their permanence depends on the skin type and grooming of the eyebrows.
- As skin comes in different types, each type has a different response to the injection of pigment, depending on a number of factors (exposure to the sun, skin type, etc.)
- Pigment refreshment is recommended in approximately one year.
- Correction (if necessary) is carried out within 3 months after the treatment. The correction involves re-stroking of hairs that might have become slightly faded (correction is included in the treatment price).