Want to know more about Privé Academy? Read on.
Even though Privé Academy is an established brand name that is well known in the world of aesthetics and that has set the trends and standards in the world of beauty from the very beginning of its existence, we still get quite a lot of questions about who we are and what we do.
So, without further ado, here are some facts and a brief history of our company.
- Privé Academy started operating in December 2010 after thoroughly educating our staff.
- The team of Prive beauty experts got acclaimed for teaching and practicing the Microblading method and was one of the leading in the European area.
- Besides passing the knowledge to hundreds of now microblading specialists, we also developed our own products.
- As a result, Prive Academy is one of the very few that offers its own brand of microblading pigments, which are made in EU with CE certification
for EU “ResAP(2008)1” and are tested by National Laboratory of Health, Environment, and Foodstuffs.
- We also offer a range of products used for microblading: blades, pencils, rulers, pigment rings, caliper, …
- Not only have we turned numerous individuals into experts, but we also developed a strong online support community, where we daily advise our specialists.
- After years of working on microblading, our Founder and CEO Samo Sambol successfully introduced a new method called Fibroblast Tightening, a revolutionary soft surgery method for a perfect facial rejuvenation.
- He also developed and designed bent needles/tips that are perfect for the Fibroblast-Skin Tightening pen and make these treatments so much easier to do.
- Master Trainer Samo Sambol has trained more than 650 trainees, who are now successfully working on their own clients and getting amazing results.
As you can see, Privé Academy has done a lot in the last decade. This company is comprised of a relatively small team of ten amazing individuals who do their best on a daily base, but we are growing fast. We are proud of our progress and a living proof anything can be achieved.